Thursday, May 02, 2013

Out and About

I took a couple hours after work and before packing to explore the little area around the hotel just like I promised you that I would!

And you want to know what I found??

  • Girls walking their dogs
  • Men taking their convertibles out for a cruise
  • Daring boys riding their beautiful bikes
  • Antique stores
  • Dollar giants
  • The chocolate factory that everyone raves about
  • Beautiful old bridge
  • Flowering trees
  • Barber shops and Hairtiques (not so sure but go with it . . . )
  • Gorgeous old churches
  • Victorian homes
  • Narrow little streets
  • Pizza places
  • War Memorials
  • A big ole lumber yard
  • Teeny tiny hospital
Unfortunately some of the best sights were not so easy to take pictures of so you will have to settle for the trees and the bridge once I get them loaded onto a computer!

And of course, I ended the night with a little ole' Wendy's chocolate frosty . . . how else do you celebrate a beautiful summer evening on a Thursday night when you have nothing else to do!

No comments: