Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Surprise!!!

I can finally tell you the exciting news. I am sure that many of you have already heard but for those of you that haven't - I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNTY AGAIN!

I know, crazy, right?

Trev and Kim were done with kids. We had the three boys and that was to be it! We joked about how we needed a fourth to balance things out (especially who gets to sit next to me at dinner). But we all knew it was just a joke. No more children coming our way.

Well it appears as though God had other plans. Uh huh - he certainly did. None more surprised than Trev and Kim, I am sure.

Will it be another adorable boy? Is it going to be a little pink bundle that will be spoiled beyond belief? Only time will tell! But in the meantim . . . ohhhh my goodness . . . another little baby to snuggle by this Christmas!

No comments: