Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hump day

Today was the best of hump days I have had in a while:

• I didn't have to panic and then rush to catch the bus
• I finally broke down and treated myself to some war wonton soup
• Shan had time to quickly chat as I grabbed lunch
• An extra hour found it's way into my day freeing me to catch up on some emails
• I had 2 great project sessions with clients
• Jimmy picked me up a smidgen early
• I was able to relax for a couple hours before heading out
• I edited the wedding website and ordered our favors
• Jimmy and I shared some laughs and a diet soda at the hockey game
• I got to see the Iggy dance
• the flames won
• this hump day was the middle of 3 work days as I already had Monday off and I am taking Friday off

The only sad thing about this hump day is that I missed dinner club!

Happy Wednesday all.

No comments: