Wednesday, July 18, 2012

There was a time in my life when I knew exactly what shows were on TV and when. I'm sure it helped that we only had 3 channels at home growing up. However, with our PVR, it is now to the point where I don't even know what night some shows are on. You would think that means I watch less TV but rather I think I now watch more. Ugh!

Oh well - guess I'm gonna have to figure it out. Especially now that I am at a hotel every Monday through Wednesday. Can't spend all weekend catching up on the PVR'd shows!

Not sure if this conversation was really blog worthy. And I am gonna warn you - there will most likely be far too many of these non-blog worthy tid bits. You see, Jimmy used to hear most of what I'm thinking (I don't tent to think without sharing very often) so I'm a gonna have to share it with someone. Don't you feel lucky??

Oh and by the way - I found So You Think You Can Dance tonight - that's a good show for working on a Wednesday night I think. Will need to remember that one!

No comments: