Tuesday, July 03, 2012

First Week

Well, today officially marks the end of my first week of work. I ended up starting a bit early and so kicked off my new job last Wednesday.

The week has been full of training and more training which is fantastic. I am trying to become an expert on a new system in a week - eep - and so far so good! Let's hope I can kick butt on my first certification course as well.

So here is what I can tell you so far:
  • the first week is full of learning and little emails
  • I am going to enjoy this lack of emails as I know in a month's time that will not be the case
  • my first project is still a bit up in the air but thankfully not because no-one wants me but rather there are numerous projects I am a fit for
  • poor Jimmy gets an extra chatty me at the end of the day (i know many of you are wondering if that is even possible)
  • the tables in the house have turned - now I am the one here when Jimmy leaves and here when Jimmy gets home; at least on home office days
  • I officially changed my passport to Farrell - craziness
Stay tuned for the next update!

No comments: