Monday, June 12, 2006

Travels
















Well
ladies:

Let me tell you. San Francisco is wonderful. I think we should have a mandatory girls weekend and San Fran should be the first location:

First of all my hotel:




This is the lobby where they serve wine every evening to the guests





The rooms – how can you help but love it.






And finally the sites, shopping and travels





These kinds of homes are everywhere.





Crazy Lombard street which is absolutely beautiful

My hotel was just half a block off the trolley line.














Chinatown





Yes Fran, you better believe it – an H&M

1 comment:

Jules said...

And here I thought cutting and pasting off of some dude's web site for his vacation would work - it looks the same I just don't know the family in the pictures :)