Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sunshine Bound

In one short sleep I am sunshine bound. And for 4 delightful days I will be able to enjoy the sunshine. For 3 delightful days I will get to catch up with my cousin Kristen! For 2 delightful days, Jimmy will be able to join in on the fun. For 1 delightful day we will be thrilling ourselves at Universal Studios. For 1 delightful day we will be lounging poolside.

As if that wasn't enough to make you deliriously happy, we will be following those delightful days up with 14 more delightful days in Alberta. During which we will spend 4 delightful days with my family in Elk Water. And we will spend 3 delightful days with Julie, Lonnie, Steph, Troy and Ben enjoying stampede. And we will spend many delightful moments with many of you reading this from Calgary.

Then when you think things were not about to get better, well, they aren't. But that is most certainly one of the most delightful 2 weeks I have had to look forward to in a long long time!

No comments: