Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Can you really tell a perfectionist from their closet

I have this French real estate show on the background while I am working and I caught a snippet of conversation when they were in the master closet. Both the host and guide commented on what a perfectionist the owner is as identified through his color coded closet.

Now I will have you know that it may be true that perfectionists have color coded closets but certainly not true that color coded closets indicate a perfectionist. I will let you in on a little secret; my closet is organized using the following rules:

Casual on one side of the closet and Dress on the other.

Then each of those sections are organized into:
Shirts
Sleeve length
Color
Pants
Skirts

And I most certainly am not a perfectionist! I guarantee it! Just quirky. Aren't we all??

No comments: