Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So i wanted a little snack and since summer is here and bathing suit season can not be denied - i went for carrots. Safe, healthy and especially good for the old eyeballs.

But apparently I am a geek and the only one who could possibly swallow a carrot in such a way that it feels like it is stuck.

The following morning my voice is so husky and the throat is swollen and sore.

Seriously?? Who knew carrots could do so much damage.

The following day after the day after, the pain is gone but I sound like I am about to lose my voice!

Tell me how you explain that one to clients . . . .

1 comment:

Robin Berkan said...

Aww - sorry about that! I swallowed a bay leaf once (my mom used them in her spaghetti and meatballs and forgot to take it out). Now THAT is painful! I hope your throat feels better soon - try tea with lots of honey. love ya