Monday, June 21, 2010

A delightful day for a walk

One of those rare days in June that it wasn't raining or snowing, I took a little walk around the neighborhood and here are a few things I found:


A house that I would love to call home



A tree all in bloom



A bench begging to be sat on




A fence post leading to an adventure



My two favorite flavors of cotton candy - yummy



So many hats - I don't know which one to choose




A spiderman cape - now if only I could make the world a better place



A pet in the making



The kind of music that makes your feet want to dance

3 comments:

Mom said...

Beautiful pictures! My mouth is watering for the candy floss!!!! Now I know what I can do with Gramps cap collection - come home with Zinny next time - you can make some extra money!!!

Jules said...

Thanks mom!

Hee hee on gramps cap collection - i'm sure we could make enough to buy icecream!!!!

Anonymous said...

you have some great pictures here. I love the way you approach the angles so that the simple objects get a dynamic look.