Monday, September 21, 2009

A little sunshine in your day

I have been kind of selfish. There is a blog that I have been reading on a regular basis and I haven't been ready to fully share it yet. For those of you who are curious clickers, you have seen the preview of the blog to the left of my posts. But to those of you who aren't I am sorry.

It is a blog that I actually check on a daily basis to see if she has posted anything new. And when she does, I can seriously not contain the smile that starts to spread across my face and my stomach does a little flip flop at the thought of what may be posted there today. And in reading through the comments - I know that many others feel the same as I do.

So I felt that it was about time to share her joy with others. And can I just share - that she has seriously inspired me to view life differently as the joy she has and her contagious spirit are like none ever I have seen.

So please take the time to click on the link below. I promise you - you will not be disappointed in the least.

http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/

No comments: