Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday

I was dreading my first Monday after vacation. It started with the water being off at the office. I quickly emailed and texted the team and let them know; telling them to stay at home until we could wash our hands or flush the water closets. But alas another work from home day was short lived when the water came back on and I jumped in zinny to head into work. I was just going to make our ops meeting.

The day proceeded with trying three parking lots before finding a spot, meetings and catch up, training and client emails. By the end of the afternoon I was exhausted and couldn't bear the thought of taking the bus.

I texted my fantastic husband a sweet note asking if he was coming through downtown at all hoping to catch a ride home. He gently responded that he wasn't.... But didn't I have my car???

Yup, a Monday.

No comments: