It was an early morning and I was still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I pulled into the parking lot.
Normally, I like to pull up by the ticket kiosk and grab my ticket quickly so that I don't need to go back after I park.
This day, someone was already at the kiosk.
I pulled in to park instead.
By the time I got to the kiosk, another man was also there. He was struggling with his ticket. I remember those days when you hope the credit card will process the payment.
So I decided to offer this man some grace and I bought his ticket for him.
When I went to buy my ticket, the machine wouldn't process my card. Oh dear - maybe it was the machine and not the credit card for the gentleman before.
I went to call the impark service line - 1-877-771-PETE if anyone needs it anytime in the future.
I soon discovered that Impark has a built in security feature which will not allow you to process more than one payment per credit card for the same lot.
Curses.
They said they would send out a bulletin to the parking crew who look for those rule breakers parking without a ticket. Alas, I still got a ticket.
So much for being a good samaritan . . . or maybe that is what it really means - to sacrifice and pay the price for others wrong doings!
Have a Lovely (Long) Weekend.
-
What are you up to this weekend? Anton’s second cousin Jimmy is visiting,
so we are heading to my friend Sharon’s house in Connecticut to do
cannonballs ...
16 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment